Choosing a Listing Agent
As a seller, important questions to consider include who will represent your interests in the sales transaction. Who is focusing attention on marketing your property and watching out for your bottom line? Do you need a real estate agent? What do they do and how are they paid? Most important, how do you find an agent that you can trust?
What Does a Listing Agent Do?
Having a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty real estate agent as your listing agent means we will work on your behalf through every stage of the home selling process. Your listing agent wears many hats—they are your marketing manager, transaction coordinator, a mortgage and closing liason, and a trusted advisor. Here is what you can expect us to accomplish for you:
- Obtaining the highest price possible, within the shortest amount of time
- Providing a Comprehensive Marketing System to market your home
- Utilizing our many resources to successfully promote your property
- Making use of our professional sales and support staff
- Providing you with useful, accurate information and solid advice to allow you to make informed decisions with confidence
- Using national exposure and exclusive resources from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, our national real estate network